1st day for taking reservations will is Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Reservations are booked on a first come first serve basis.
#5LAKEVIEW (picture to come soon!)
SCOTLAND MEADOW PARK RULES
- Park hours: 9am to 9pm
- No alcohol permitted in the park.
- No firearms are permitted in the park.
- No inflatable bounce houses and like entertainment permitted.
- No water slides, sprinklers or dunk tanks permitted.
- All garbage is to be placed into appropriate containers.
- Clean-up is to be done following the event on the same day. Littering will not be permitted and fines will be imposed.
- Renters are responsible for general clean up of facilities. (Leftover foods-garbage-decorations are to be placed into garbage bags and put into containers provided.)
- The use of confetti and glitters is strictly prohibited.
- Keep bathrooms clean.
- Please keep animals, (including riding ponies) out of picnic and playground areas (except service dogs.)
- If dogs are elsewhere in the park they must be on a leash at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- All personal property must be removed at time of clean up.
- Renter is responsible for behavior of all attendees and or employees.
- Failure to abide by these rules and regulations can bring charges filed on the responsible party renting the facility.
- Loss of privileges for future rentals will be enforced.
- Violators of these rules and willful misinformation on the application will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
GARBAGE BAGS: Persons renting the shelters will be responsible for supplying the garbage bags.
Thank you for your co-operation!