1st day for reservations will be Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
Reservations are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Scotland Meadow Park Rules
- Park hours 9am to 9pm
- No alcohol permitted in the park.
- No firearms are permitted in the park.
- All garbage is to be placed in to appropriate containers.
- Clean-up is to be done following the even on the same day. Â Littering will not be permitted and fines will be imposed.
- Renters are responsible for general clean up of facilities. (Leftover foods-garbage-decorations are to be placed into garbage bags and put into containers provided.)
- The use of confetti and glitters is strictly prohibited.
- Keep bathrooms clean.
- Please keep animals out of picnic and playground areas (except service dogs.)
- If dogs are elsewhere in the park they must be on a leash at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- All personal property must be removed at time of clean up.
- Renter is responsible for behavior of all attendees and or employees.
- Failure to abide by these rules and regulations can bring charges filed on the responsible party renting the facility.
- Loss of privileges for future rentals will be enforced.
- Violators of these rules and willful misinformation on the application will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Persons renting the shelters will be responsible for supplying the garbage bags.