The Tax Collector is an elected position.
205 Mapeat Ln., New Castle, PA 16101
Phone: 724-656-8456 Fax:724-658-9075 Email: email@example.com
The tax collector does NOT collect at the township building. Taxes may be dropped off in the blue drop box outside of the township building or mailed in to the Tax Collector at the address listed above. If you need assistance please call her at the number listed above.
DUE DATES FOR TAXES COLLECTED:
Discount: March 1st – April 30th
Face: May 1st – June 30th
Penalty: July 1st – December 31
Union Area School
Discount: July 1st – August 31st
Face: September 1st – October 31st
Penalty: November 1st – December 31st
IMPORTANT INFO. REGARDING YOUR TAX BILLS:
- If a bank or mortgage company pays your real estate taxes for you, please forward your bill to them.
- In order to earn discounts and avoid penalties, payments must be hand delivered or postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the payment due date as shown on the bills.
- Taxes are due and payable as prescribed by law, whether or not a tax bill has been received by the taxpayer.
- Payments can be made by cash or money order or check.
- Any payments made after December 15th of each year must be paid by certified check, cashier’s check, money order, or cash.
- Any unpaid real estate accounts, when delinquent, will be turned over for delinquent tax collection.
- Per Capita Taxes not paid by December 31st will be filed delinquent with Berkheimer Collection Agency.
Click HERE to go to the Berkheimer Website.